All I know is...

6.24.2005

Here we go!

This is my first blogging experience, so I will just try to keep it simple and mildly informative. In my accounts you will catch a few glimpses of my life and views. Don't take any personally if it seems to be offensive. I am open to suggestions. I was inspired to start a blog by someone close to me and a slow day at work. I hope you will enjoy.

I walked around my back yard last night, just to be surveying the land. While noting my grass was/is dying at a quickening pace, I found a mangled rabbit, not even 30 feet from my backdoor. "What is this? Cujo running around my neighborhood at night while I'm sleeping?" I remembered a few weeks back I saw a coyote in a field about a mile from the house. I could only imagine our cats chilling on the window ledge one night and attracting the attention of this ravenous beast. I am so sure the windows of our house could stop the monster. I live fairly close to the downtown areas of one of the largest cities in KY. This is why the situation seemed weird altogether.

I am a little disappointed in the outcome of the NBA Finals. It was seven game series ending in the hometown of the winner (San Antonio, if you're not a fan). This goes into my basket, which includes all things rigged. NFL, NASCAR, and now NBA. How many times have you said that to yourself-"Man, that crap was rigged!" Ah, I've said too much. They are after me!

A reunion/class of sorts is occurring this weekend for me. I am attending the wedding of one of my many first cousins. I can't wait to see everyone. God knows it's been too long. As for the class aspect of this event, I too am on the list to betrothalhood (what a word). So, I will be taking as many notes as possible. There is no date right now, only anticipation and anxiety. I expect the weekend to be a grand venture. From the vows to the long drive to the reception to the first spilled beer--Goodtimes!

I will leave you with some wise words from a wise man. Until next time....



--"When dealing with people, expect the least. That way, you won't be disappointed."--JCA

1 Comments:

  • I appreciate that you quote me, but I'd like to make an addition. When dealing with people, expect the least. That way you won't be dissapointed. Especially when dealing with me.

    By Blogger Chase Abner, at 7/02/2005 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home