All I know is...

2.29.2008

Done


I am sure you have heard by now. Patrick Patterson is out for the rest of the season due to a stress fracture in his left ankle. I think that pretty much bursts our bubble, literally. I really thought the ship had been righted. UK had won 9 of their last 10 games. They got the 10th win on Wednesday (you know, the historical ten wins in the SEC regular season and your in the NCAA tourney?).


Maybe we can get another win in the rest of the schedule. I think we can still give South Carolina a big game. I think the Tennessee and Florida game are out of the question barring miracles for both games.


At least we have a legitimate excuse if the Cats don't make it to the Dance....Gillispie practices his squad too hard.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • I'm feeling pretty good about the team next year now though. Stevenson is playing much better, and Harris played well against Florida. Jasper can actually spread the defense a little by hitting 3s. Meeks and Patterson should be back next year healthy. We have some good guards coming in as well. I think Stewart should be a good contributor next year as well and spell Stevenson and Patterson.

    And of course, we'll still have the mighty Coury.

    By Blogger Torok, at 3/10/2008 1:53 PM  

  • Valid points. Think how much better Patterson will be next year with Stevenson taking defensive pressure from Pat because they have to respect him.

    By Blogger J-Delicious, at 3/11/2008 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home