All I know is...

7.21.2005

Almost August

Can you believe we are over halfway through this year? It seems as if my days and weeks have been flying by. Not fair, I say! I have only played golf four times this year. I have been busy though. Two jobs and whatnot. And speaking of the two jobs, I put in my two weeks notice at the part time job this week. I dare say I've had enough. When my youngest brother Joel worked there, it always seemed fun to work beside him and hang out with him. Since he has quit to join the Ky. State Police Academy, it hasn't been the same. Good things can't last forever.

Next weekend seems to be turning into what will be a very interesting weekend. On that Saturday, Beth and I are hosting a meet-n-greet for our parents and siblings(or those who can make it anyway-sorry Chase and Alisha). I don't think I will be nervous at all. I am quite partial to both sets of parents. I am worried, however, about all the food that will need to be prepared. I will be grilling for nearly 16 people on my tiny grill. I have grilled for several more on one occasion, but not in the 90 degree heat. I am sure Beth will have her hands full with appetizers and what have you. I just hope that everything runs smoothly.

We have set our wedding date for November 26 (Oct. 8th if Chase asks). Yeah, that's two days after the greatest eating day known to man. I will have to only eat three plates on Thanksgiving, you know, to make sure my tux will still fit. The wedding stuff seems to be finally coming along. We went to a Sandals resort presentation the other night and I believe we have settled on St. Lucia in the eastern Caribbean for our honeymoon destination. It looks quite exotic with the towering emerald green pitons and the aqua blue marine horizon. I can't wait. I must go now! No...must hold it together just a while longer.

N-E-Ways, I will keep you informed how the upcoming weekend goes. It will be a great adventure. Until then, Happy Thursday!!!

1 Comments:

  • Sorry we can't make it, bro. You are always on my miiiiiiiiiiiind. You are always on my mind. Eat some beer-butt chicken for me. And don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk.

    By Blogger Chase Abner, at 7/22/2005 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home