All I know is...

11.19.2008

Halloween and New House

This is post will serve mostly as an update as to what is going on and why I have been a little too busy to be posting left and right.
Here are a couple pics of me and Beth from Halloween. I went as a Zombie/Doofus. Beth went as a Rock of Love Charm School contestant. Behold...


Scary, huh?


She got kicked out of Charm School...just kidding!

Okay, we move on to the biggest time consumer as of late, the construction of our new home.
This is a side view from the entrance of our neighborhood.

This is the other side view from down our street. This is the side the garage will be on.

Here is a view of the front from down the street.
We are pretty excited about the our new home. I am going to try to keep you updated with more pics as the construction moves forward.


Anyway, I am looking forward to getting back home for Thanksgiving. I hope to see you all.

Until then, here are ZOE and CHLOE!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • 1. holy cow your building a mansion! it is going to be sooo pretty-maybe every year you can pull a Clark Grizwald and decorate your house with lights...I will be able to see your house from up here in indy!

    2. What is going on with the CATS--I couldn't even watch the other night. no worries though-I wore my BLUE colors! so no beef with me!

    By Blogger Leslie, at 11/19/2008 8:16 PM  

  • 1. I figured if we were going to live down here, we needed enough space for our families to stay when they came to visit us. Jon D. Grizwald I am not. Maybe a couple of lighted wreaths, but that will be the extent!

    2. It was pretty painful to watch in person. Me and a buddy were six rows up from the floor on the baseline adjacent from UK's bench. The view was great, but it sucked at the same time!

    By Blogger J-Delicious, at 11/19/2008 8:21 PM  

  • Something about your face paint reminds me of Karate Kid.

    By Blogger Chase Abner, at 11/20/2008 3:07 PM  

  • Were you wearing a blue/white striped shirt?

    By Blogger Torok, at 11/22/2008 12:53 PM  

  • Yes, I was channeling Johnny, the guy that got the crane kick in the end, for my Halloween make-up. You know, "Mercy is for the weak."

    No, I did not have on a blue and white striped shirt. I had on a blue, UK polo-styled shirt with a blue long sleeved undershirt.d

    By Blogger J-Delicious, at 11/23/2008 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home