All I know is...

4.13.2006

Night of the Lepus

Rabbits ate my free marigolds. I imagine they looked like this lupus. Happy Easter! Do you think it was the Easter Bunny that ate my marigolds? Sumbitches! I knew it! If they keep it up they will look like this.

I've got to do a little better this weekend at Keeneland. I turned in only one ticket last Friday. And it was only for 16 bones. That dang Rafael Bejarano has taken over at Keeneland since Pat Day retired. Just like Pat Day, I bet him, he doesn't even come close. If I lay off of him, after the race, he rides by the grandstand flashing his "V". Okay, so that wasn't his signature "V". He had won six races that day. Big J Will will be in the house Saturday. It'll be good to see him.

I'm going to Lost Creek this weekend. Hopefully, we'll see you there. Happy Easter, Turds!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home