All I know is...

12.15.2005

One Great Guy...

The world found itself less one great guy on Monday, December 12, 2005. Sadly, Kevin Rice has passed away. Kevin was one of my best friends in high school. He was a great guy and will surely be missed by his family and several friends. Kevin, I thought the world of you. You definitely left your mark on the world and in my heart. I thank you. Peace be unto you.

Please, visit Kevin's obituary guestbook.
http://www.legacy.com/kentucky/Guestbook.asp?Page=Guestbook&PersonID=15978553

2 Comments:

  • Though I didn't know Kevin well, he struck me as a very sincere guy. My most distinct memory of him comes from the day he and his brother Jeremy came to hoop it on the Abner plantation. They trash-talked each other like a couple of thugs straight outta a Wesley Snipes/Woody Harrelson flick. At one point I remember Kevin stopping play after scoring on his brother... He said, "Hark! What's that I hear? School bells ringing." I still use that one.

    By Blogger Chase Abner, at 12/16/2005 4:51 PM  

  • Remember that same day, he tried to convince you and Joel there was a code on NBA Jam that when you blocked a shot, the announcer would yell, "Get that shit outta here!" I don't think you guys were buying it. Kevin was very sincere, heller feller. I ran into Jeremy during the Honey Festival this year. He and Brandy have a four year old little boy.

    By Blogger J-Delicious, at 12/19/2005 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home