All I know is...

9.21.2006

An Unusual Thing To Do

HOMER SIMSPON: “Mr. Burns, you’re the richest man I know.”

MR. BURNS: “Ah yes, but I’d trade it all for a little bit more.”

You tell me of any sitcom on television that still is producing material as funny or funnier than the material they first started with.

A little update for you on what might be happening. The other day I was driving home, a usual thing for me to do on Tuesday afternoon around 5:00 p.m. I was listening to The Sports Huddle on WLXG 1300 AM and, once again, not an unusual thing for me to do. I decided to call in to the show and talk to Chris Cross and Mike Cameron, this not the first time to call. My calls to the show are infrequent. They were discussing what they would do if UK beat Florida this week. Cross said he would shave his head. Mike Cameron will probably wear a UK cheerleading outfit for the next UK home game.

As I was announced on the show, Cross asked me what I would do if the Cats win at Florida. I said I would shave my head with him Monday afternoon at The Grapevine if the Cats win.




Go Gators.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • Shaved... as in a 2 or a 3.

    Or shaved like Bam Bam?

    By Blogger Chase Abner, at 9/21/2006 4:38 PM  

  • Jon D's booty-q may be back in effect! Jon you wouldn't beleive the easy care on a shaved head, and it looks great in wedding pictures! Oh yeah, go with a #1 or metal and do not go in the sun after a freshly shaven head (having green crap ooze out your head is not cool!). U/899

    By Blogger Alexandria, at 9/21/2006 6:27 PM  

  • No longer than a one gaurd, I assume. I won't be shaving it, I will be at the mercy of the Chris Cross. U/899, I could still kick a mofo's ass over that one.

    By Blogger J-Delicious, at 9/22/2006 8:04 AM  

  • You're a Notre Dame fan? Figures. I do like Jeff Samardzija as a receiver. He's got great hands and I bet he likes cheese.(Got any?) Finally, Ance knows what he's talking about.

    By Blogger J-Delicious, at 9/27/2006 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home